- This policy covers how Michael Fox Photography treats personal information that we collect or receive, including information related to your past use of Michael Fox Photography products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Michael Fox Photography does not own or control, or to people that Michael Fox Photography does not employ or manage. Companies such as our Internet access and website and email hosting company, XO Communications, our shipping companies, UPS, FedEx and the US Postal Service, and others have their own privacy statements which can be viewed on their respective websites.
Information Collection and Use
- Michael Fox Photography collects personal information when you register for updates or when you purchase Michael Fox Photography products or services.
- When you register for updates, we collect information such as your name and email address and any other information you choose to provide.
- When you purchase products or services, we collect additional information needed to complete the transaction such as your shipping address, telephone number and other billing information.
- Michael Fox Photography automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, type of browser used, and the page you requested. The information from the server logs is used for general website administration and optimization and is NOT matched or otherwise correlated to individual users.
- Michael Fox Photography uses the information that we receive or collect for the following general purposes: to provide updates to you regarding our products and services, to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our products and services, contact you, conduct research, and to optimize and improve our website.
- Michael Fox Photography does not design any part of its website to attract anyone under age 13.
- Michael Fox Photography will not knowingly contact children under age 13 without a parent's permission.
- Michael Fox Photography does not knowingly ask a child under age 13 for any personal information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Michael Fox Photography does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or companies except under the following circumstances:
- We provide shipping information to our shippers so that they may deliver the product to you.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, suspected copyright infringement, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to only those we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide Michael Fox Photography products or services to you.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you
- Michael Fox Photography may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions or Suggestions
Michael Fox Photography
171 Main Street #307
Los Altos, CA 94022
Effective Date: July 9, 2004